Thursday, December 22, 2005

Magic Chef Stove!



We just purchased a new stove. It is a Magic Chef from the 30's. It is in pretty good shape and it is perfect for our gray, white, and black kitchen. We are going to pick it up after the new year. So far I havn't been able to find out much about 1930's Magic Chef stoves. I have seen much larger ones. This one is about all that our small kitchen can handle. The neat thing is that I had a dream about buying an old Magic Chef stove. It was an odd dream because we weren't looking for a stove and I had never really thought about Magic Chef stoves in particular.

5 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

I love it! It's almost exactly like ours - just a more decorative design. And, oooh, is that a lid that folds down?

Congratulations on your new addition :-)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Wow! great stove. How is it working? We went a little later and got a 1950s Wedgewood -- it cooks well and is built like a tank.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Beautiful stove. Of course, I say this because I also have a 1930s magic Chef, although not quite as nice as yours. It's really a work of art.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

We are looking for colors to paint our house and I really like your color choices.
Can you share your color choices and manufacturer with me?
Thank you very much in advance for your help with this decision.
Patricia

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi - I love your exterior colors. Can you share with me? Manufacturer and color? Thanks so much!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home